Welcome to Troop
Where Scouts have Fun!
We meet at
Covenant Presbyterian Church every Monday at 7:00 p.m..
- February 28: John Roberts Eagle Court of Honor
- March 15: Troop Court of Honor
- March 24-26: Buckeye Trail Camporee
- June 21-27: MVSR Summer Camp
We hope you enjoy this web page and we know you will enjoy becoming part of our Troop's long history in Scouting. What do we have to offer?
- A place you can learn to become a leader!
- Go camping, rafting, hiking, summer camp, camporees, and lots of other adventures!
- A ton of memories to cherish the rest of your life!
- New friends and a great time!
Follow Troop 96
If you are interested in visiting our Troop, please contact either our Committee Chairman Jeanne Brandes or our Scoutmaster Bruce Hotte. If you are interested in joining or wish more information, please contact us directly at our email,or our Troop Phone Number 614-859-9BSA. (9272)
The Boy Scout Law